Custom Search

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mobile phone price gone up!!!

Yup.. this is sad but true. One of customer was asking for nokia E71. At the time I quoted him it was just less than RM1200 but he said he hold the order because thinking it will be reduced more. But after 1 weeks time my price has gone up to RM1200 and today it is even more than that. So too sad for him coz it cost more than at the time I quoted him.

The truth is the price is fluctuated daily but the range not so much between RM5 to RM20 only. Most of the phones will be cheaper but this time it turned the other way round, I mean more expensive.

What I spotted, the top selling phone is the one that increased a lot compared to others. Well hopefully, it will turn down again someday.

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.