Custom Search

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Time to upgrade my phone...

I like my nokia 6233 very much. I have been using this phone since mid of last year. Very user friendly phone. No need ro refer to the manual.

But lately I really fancy the 6120c, E65 and 6110 navigator. By looking at the price teh 6120c is teh cheapest with all features except wifi. The good thing about E65 is its wifi but no radio. I think radio is important for me. The 6110 won in terms of GPS but no wifi. Is wifi really important. I think not really because it is just a phone. But for notebook, yea I need wifi.

So I haven't make up my mind yet. Which one I should buy cos I like all of it.

Today I just put my 6233 on auction for 4 days. Let us see who is the luckiest dude later. Here is the link for the auction: http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2007-09DeStd7529887_AUCTION_Budget_Nokia_6233_3G_camera_phone_for_AC_WYSWYG.htm

I have spent around 1 hour to sort and customize the picture for the auction. Want to see the picture of my phone? Do not worry. I will show you.
The auction will be closed at 10.15pm Malaysian time on Sept. 01 2007.

No comments:

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.